Thursday 28 July 2016

FREE Printable: Fun August Holidays

Today's freebie is wacky & fun holidays for August. I really had fun researching and creating these latest printables and I hope to do more like this in the future. My hope is to have these for every month. I know many people have trouble with decorating the monthly pages so I hope you find this is a fun way to spruce up your monthly view.

I made these to fit the monthly view of the Happy Planner but these can be used in any size planner in either the weekly or monthly views Let me know what you think and please give me feedback on what planners you would like these sized for. Check out the preview image below and click the links to download: I've included both the PDF and the Silhouette cut files.

Instructions for Use:
  1. Download and Print: print it out on the highest quality.
  2. Print it out on high quality thick paper or sticker paper and then cut it out. Use scissors or your Gyro cut or use a cutting machine: Cricut or Silhouette Portrait or Cameo.
  3. If you have a silhouette then I've included the silhouette cut files: open it in the software, put the printed stickers onto the cut mat and upload to your cameo or portrait. If you're using sticker paper then set the cut settings to sticker paper and send it to your silhouette. The machine does all the work for you.
  4. Stick the stickers in your planner and have fun!
Notes:
  • These downloads are for personal use only. Do not sell or disrupt. I do not own the original artwork, this is my creation as fan art.
  • If you love these and you'd like to share on social media or with your friends please share the link and not the file itself.
  • Graphics from: openclipart.org  www.flaticon.com  www.dafont.com


I hope you enjoy and please share on social media and leave comments below. Let me know what you think and what else you'd like to see for the future. If you use any of my printables please share with me on social media #uncommonplans Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment